Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: Burt's Bee's Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin


I can always tell when fall is in the air.  As soon as we turn the heat on in our home, my skin instantly starts to dry out.  I hate to wash my face from that moment until the spring finally arrives.  My standard washing procedure in the past has left my face red and dry with that super tight feeling.
That's why I've loved the opportunity to try Burt's Bee's Natural Skin Solutions.  It's made specifically for sensative skin.  I've been using the facial cleanser and moisturizer for two weeks now and no dryness, redness or other irritation.  I love that it is 99.5% all natural--with no petrochemicals.  I also love how rich and creamy the cleanser feels--it leaves my skin feeling clean and super moisturized. The moisturizer is very light and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind.  Both products contain cotton extract, which helps replenish the skin.  They are fragrance and hypo allergenic too.
At the low cost of $10 for the facial cleanser and $15 for the moisturizer, it's definitely a bargain compared to my cosmetic counter face cleaning alternative.
If you're interested in trying Burt's Bee's Sensitive Face Line, visit their website at www.burtsbees.com.


I am a BzzAgent. This product and promotional coupons were provided by BzzAgent in exchange for my fair and honest review.  No additional financial compensation was given.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own.
  StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. I have the same kind of skin. I'm visiting from Weekends With Lucy and Sam blog hop. I'm now following you on GFC as Ericka T. Please check out my blog and consider following me. Thanks.

    www.savingwhilemakingmoney.com

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Burt's Bees - they have awesome hand cream!

    I am already following you on GFC but wanted to say hi!

    I hope you will stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

    Lesli :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me a note.