Monday, February 18, 2013

Updates: Resolutions

As you may recall I recently posted about my New Year's resolutions. As expected, I was unable to keep nearly as many as I had hoped to. In some ways, I'm glad that I put these thoughts in writing. They are proof of my efforts if also proof of my failings. So here's my progress, for those of you keeping track. I'm count one my desire to stay in better communication I've been semi successful. I did write at least three different emails to keep in touch with friends. However, I didn't place all those phone calls I had hoped to.
Diet and exercise has been a complete disaster. There were too many holiday leftovers to enjoy, too much hectic schedule,too many family visits to really get into it. This week I'm resolving the start over smaller steps same goal and with a much stronger desire to not disappoint.
Reading has been going extremely well. Since my school is adopting one-to-one technology program, I now have an iPad which I used to listen to books during my commute, also while I'm doing dishes. I've also been using the iPad to do quite a bit of reading of electronic books which means I am never without something to read. Look for more book reviews soon.
And finally on the issue of being more grateful... I believe I struggle with this one the most. It is my goal this month to work toward letting people know how much I appreciate them and how grateful I am for all they do. StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me a note.