Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Hi--

Kat from Kat's Adventures here.  I started this blog a few years back.  Back then we lived in Savannah and my husband's job had us driving all over the state of Georgia.  I wrote this blog to help chart all of the fun adventures we had.   While I was expecting, this became the place to showcase my crafty-goodness.

This past year has been crazy, but we moved back home, I have a new job and we have a little peanut.  He's 7 months old and is just the cutest thing ever--I'm pretty partial though. 
So although we don't go on road trip adventures as much as we used to, we do have lots of adventures.  Peanut keeps growing and amazing us.  I keep doing crafty things, like sewing things for peanut and working on a quilt that will take forever to complete.  We're not the "greenest" family in town, but we cloth diaper and I make all of peanut's foods.  I'm looking forward to summer and putting in a garden.

This is my first time participating in a blog party, so I hope I'm doing this correctly.  I look forward to the opportunity to connect with so many other blog parents out there.  Please feel free to leave comments.
Thanks,

Kat StumbleUpon

4 comments:

  1. Love your wallpaper...i'm your newest follower from Friday's blog hop. Be blessed. Follow me at purityclothingco.blogspot.com and www.facebook.com/purityclothingco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you for the party! You have a beautiful blog :-) And congrats on your 7mo peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to meet you via the UBP. Your son is a cutie pie! I enjoyed viewing the Peanut's Picks books on the sidebar. Always interesting to see what kind of books are favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy!

    Kids do grow SO fast don't they?!?

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me a note.