Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Hi--

Kat from Kat's Adventures here.  I started this blog a few years back.  Back then we lived in Savannah and my husband's job had us driving all over the state of Georgia.  I wrote this blog to help chart all of the fun adventures we had.   While I was expecting, this became the place to showcase my crafty-goodness.

This past year has been crazy, but we moved back home, I have a new job and we have a little peanut.  He's 7 months old and is just the cutest thing ever--I'm pretty partial though. 
So although we don't go on road trip adventures as much as we used to, we do have lots of adventures.  Peanut keeps growing and amazing us.  I keep doing crafty things, like sewing things for peanut and working on a quilt that will take forever to complete.  We're not the "greenest" family in town, but we cloth diaper and I make all of peanut's foods.  I'm looking forward to summer and putting in a garden.

This is my first time participating in a blog party, so I hope I'm doing this correctly.  I look forward to the opportunity to connect with so many other blog parents out there.  Please feel free to leave comments.
Thanks,

Kat StumbleUpon