Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bazinga!

Funny Peanut Story:
Tonight we gave Peanut his nightly bath, just as we usually do, and he did something that has prompted more than a few chuckles.
Peanut made a stinky in his bath water. I'm sure this could be funny to you, but it's not to funny for us. And this isn't the first time he's done it--just the first time in a few weeks. But that's not the funny part of the story.
So we remove Peanut from the soiled bath water and are getting him dressed. Rich does his "Peanut speak" voice (I wonder if other parents put words into the mouths of their unspeaking infants or if we're really this ridiculous?) and says "Ha Ha people. You fell for one of my classic practical jokes. Bazinga." To which Peanut responded with his charming, belly shaking giggle. This had the two of us laughing too.
Thank you Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) for this warm family moment. StumbleUpon

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! How funny! Don't you love it when you can just tell they are looking at you and mocking you? Thanks for joining the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop - I'm following you now. I hope you'll join us again next weekend!

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I have been worried about this moment since my son was born, and thank goodness he is now 1 and we have yet to deal with this! I don't know what I would do! Thanks for stopping by the Finding New Friends Blog Hop and following my blog! I am now following you as well! Looking forward to reading many more great posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - how funny! Good for you for handling that - I don't know what I would do! Hope you had a a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and beautiful day to join a blog hop!

    Just popping by to say hello and follow your blog!

    Big Bang Theory is ONLY one of the BEST shows EVA! :)

    I'm Kat the author/editor of The Vivification of Mrs. Moment (MrsMoment.Com). VMM is a A blossoming community of storytellers weaving true tales about fleeting moments that touch our lives in incalculable ways. Plus, excerpts from my odd little life.

    Stop by, get involved, tell a story, and follow back. We love to welcome new writers into our community.

    Peace and illumination,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they are speaking in their little minds reminding us to just relax and enjoy life. Laugh-
    Following from Friendly Friday Come visit sometime

    http://www.ourcreativehands.com
    http://ourcreativehands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BWAHAHAHA! What a little stinker...Bazinga! And my hubby offered up the baby-speak moments when Princess Nagger was that age, too. ;)

    For some reason your Friendly Friday post isn't allowing comments...congrats on your feature - nice to 'meet' you! :) I'm your newest follower. :)

    Aloha: Playdates and Sleepovers

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me a note.